Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Mine hasn't. It sucks because there is no say that we are getting Tuesday if they haven't shipped yet. Anything they print a label for now won't actually go out until Monday. And they are two days shipping so we are looking at Wednesday at the earliest.

darksoul78644

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Mine hasn't. It sucks because there is no say that we are getting Tuesday if they haven't shipped yet. Anything they print a label for now won't actually go out until Monday. And they are two days shipping so we are looking at Wednesday at the earliest.
Yeah I jus spoke to verizon on chat and they said it would be shipped on the 13th so than I would get it on Thursday or Friday. Let's hope they ship them early

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Yeah I jus spoke to verizon on chat and they said it would be shipped on the 13th so than I would get it on Thursday or Friday. Let's hope they ship them early
Which is BS because when we order it specifically said "delivers by the 13th"

mcpryon2

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
Mine hasn't shipped yet.

Yeah, it would be nice to know when it's going to arrive so I know when to take off work to sign for it...

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Well since the iPhone came to Verizon many years ago, I've never had a Preorder miss the street release date.

But there is no official "street date" on these. IPhones also release on Fridays, so they can ship them as late as Wednesday. Problem this round is even if they print labels for them today, the packages aren't going to get picked up until Monday. Two day shipping means they would be delivered Wednesday.

mcpryon2

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
I don't have anything under the orders section on my account, just my confirmation email, and my card hasn't been charged yet.

I'll just assume I'm still getting it "by June 13th*"

*within two days

Joeie

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
Madison, Wi
No change in status. Still in process. If it says ship 6/13 that normally means thats when it will arrive. I looked at past shipping emails from Verizon. This is my first iPad launch purchase. I'm just worried about will it ship overnight if I receive tracking on Monday. Has anyone gotten anything from else from Verizon?

darksoul78644

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
No change in status. Still in process. If it says ship 6/13 that normally means thats when it will arrive. I looked at past shipping emails from Verizon. This is my first iPad launch purchase. I'm just worried about will it ship overnight if I receive tracking on Monday. Has anyone gotten anything from else from Verizon?
Mine still says order being processed. They have charged my card tho

mcpryon2

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
Talking with a rep right now. It seems that I don't have my order in my history because...dun, dun...there is no trace of the order in their system.

This happened to me a phone ago when I placed an order in a store. Awesome.

darksoul78644

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Talking with a rep right now. It seems that I don't have my order in my history because...dun, dun...there is no trace of the order in their system.

This happened to me a phone ago when I placed an order in a store. Awesome.
I would go to that store as soon as possible and make sure they have one for you Tuesday because they screwed up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.