verizon iphone 4 case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TXAGS, Sep 10, 2011.

1. TXAGS macrumors newbie

just got a verizon iphone 4.. would like to get a case to protect my new baby.. any suggestion?

thanks!

2. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

What type of case do you like? Slim or Protective?

3. LoveSteve macrumors member

4. LTMK macrumors member

most of the verizon cases have an extremly big opening for the camera lens ... i hate that

5. TXAGS thread starter macrumors newbie

6. maliu macrumors 6502a

7. zipur macrumors 6502a

good case for now but you need a long term case.

You should take a look at the lifeProof case to really protect the Iphone. By the way does it bother you that the Iphone 5 may be release in two weeks?

----------

You should take a look at the lifeProof case to really protect the Iphone.
    http://www.lifeproof.com/lifeproof-store/apple-cases/iphone-4

By the way does it bother you that the Iphone 5 may be release in two weeks?

8. andyx3x macrumors 65816

The Otterbox Reflex is still my favorite case. I think it offers the most protection for the iPhone 4 and I think it's far a way the best of the Otterbox cases.

9. sujijoy macrumors newbie

verizon iphone 4 case

I'm shopping for cases online since they are much cheaper and I know there is a slight difference in the position of the buttons on the side and were the antenna has a different location on the devices. I don't wanna accidental buy an AT&T iPhone 4 case when I'm shopping for a Verizon iPhone 4 case.

10. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

I had a Speck case and it broke in a month. They're nice but very cheap quality.

11. Toneytan macrumors newbie

Toneytan

leather cases

If you like leather case, I have some suggestions for you. Here are some images for the leather case.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I hope this will help you!

12. nStyle macrumors 65816

Really? I'd put $70 towards replacing a broke phone before buying a case with ridiculous margin for the retailer. No offense to you at all, I just can't stand seeing these guys setting ridiculous prices for something we can, quite frankly, live without.

13. appleaccessorie macrumors newbie

There are many kinds of iPhone 4 case in local store or online marketplace, Topons can offer various iPhone 4 case.

14. maliu macrumors 6502a

Nstyle, Lifeproof has well over a million dollars developing this engineering marvel everyone said couldn't be done. Since you know so much about production and material costs. How much DO you think they should charge. Mine is worth every penny. How long do you think it takes to turn a profit on a million dollar investment at $70 a crack assuming a generous profit of 50% of selling price.