Verizon Iphone 4 - sale NOW?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TXAGS, Sep 15, 2011.

1. TXAGS macrumors newbie

Have the Verizon iPhone 4 for few weeks.. love it!! very fun to play with. Now we all know iPhone 5 is coming...of course want to have it too...

Please help me to decide:

1. Sell my iPhone 4 now and use a cheap phone for a few weeks.... and wait for the iPhone 5... anyone know what is the market price for verizon iPhone 4?

2. Wait until iPhone 5 comes out and sell iPhone 4. Just worry that the price will drop significantly after iPhone 5 is officially announced...

Please help!!

2. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

which option is worth more to you? We can't answer this

3. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

If you are getting the iPhone 5 regardless of what it is, you can afford to lose the money on the resale. Plus you get to keep using the iPhone 4 for several weeks. (3+) So, keep it and sell it AFTER you get the new one. Enjoy.

4. bad03xtreme macrumors 6502a

bad03xtreme

Well I was offered the iPhone4 from Verizon for $49.99, so personally I wouldn't pay over $50 bucks.

5. Carl G35c macrumors 6502

thats with a contract. But hell of a great price

6. RedRaven571 macrumors 65816

RedRaven571

I just got one for my son from Verizon, $149 then you get a $100 Verizon giftcard for trading in your old phone.

7. tomtom101 macrumors regular

Your lucky son! Wish my parent would take pity on me and buy me a new phone - I dont even know how I'm going to explain my new iPhone 5 to then... eek!!

8. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I'm in the process of selling my ATT iPhone 4 now.

I figured I should do it now since I have a 3GS I can use in the meantime anyway. I won't be missing iOS too much, though the experience may be a bit slower.

9. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

How can and why should we make up your mind for you? You already know the options, decide for yourself.

If you want to know the current price of a Verizon phone, take a minute and check out eBay or the Craigslist in your area.

If you wait until the iPhone 5 is announced or, worse, released, the price of your 4 will certainly drop a bit... but considering that a 3GS can still be sold for a decent amount, it's hard to say how much of a hit the 4 will take.

What's more important to you - using your iPhone for the next few weeks/ months or making a few extra dollars now?