Verizon: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Supply

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrismac00, Sep 11, 2014.

1. chrismac00 macrumors 6502a

Quick question for anyone out there: Have you guys heard or even contacted VZW about their supply for launch day?

I'm assuming they don't know this information or won't release it, but last year they specifically did not have the Gold option for the 5S and it would be good to know so that I or anyone else could avoid that!

2. joshi3joshi macrumors regular

would like to know this too. but i don't think anyone has a clear answer, since there are no reports of supplies being limited or constrained. not even sure if verizon knows the answer to this!

3. djplaxe2109 macrumors 6502

They don't. They're surprised with whatever Fedex delivers to them.

4. mac.cali macrumors 65816

I heard that it was really low. So probably best not to try. :D

5. chrismac00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

So many options in ordering. And I'm usually first in line at the Verizon store in my area. But the only answer I got this year was that they are "limited in supplies". :(

6. djake80 macrumors member

I just found out I have to be at work at 8am on release day. Not happy about this. Guess I'll have to preorder and get it sent to my work. Not sure if it'll let me though since I'm out of contract and have unlimited so I want to pay full price.

7. chrismac00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

It will let you preorder even if you have to pay full price! Just make sure you're reading everything clearly to make sure they aren't forcing you out of your plan!

I think I came to the conclusion to camp out and hope that they have a 64GB Gold iPhone 6 Plus. I'll be sure to be first in line again :cool: