Verizon iPhone 6S Payment Plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bueller1, Sep 10, 2015.

1. bueller1 macrumors 6502

does anyone see an option for device payment plan when checking their eligibility on Apple.com? One of my lines is on a month to month plan and I'm only seeing an option for two year contract

2. cagcody macrumors regular

I believe they do not handle Edge plans. But if it's for the iPhone Upgrade Program, I'm not sure.

3. ECJ macrumors 6502

ECJ

You're right. The Edge plans are not available on Apple's site.

4. cherryghost82 macrumors newbie

Can someone tell me the advantages of the Apple upgrade plan compared to paying 299 one time for the 2 year contract?

I get the upgrade after a year thing, but it seems like paying 36/month in addition to the data fees with veriozn is way more than shelling out 300 one time for the phone.

5. ECJ macrumors 6502

ECJ

The Apple plan is for the phone and Apple Care +. Also it is unlocked and you can move between carriers as you please, even though you are leasing. If you pay $299 for the iPhone 6s with Verizon, that means you will pay $40 a month for the line access fee, plus the data plan. Bringing the Apple Plan's phone to Verizon, you would pay only $15 per month for the line access fee, plus the data plan. So that is a savings of $25 ($40-$15) per month X 24 months (length of Apple Plan). Which is $600, and a savings of $301.