VERIZON iPhone Bumpers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tardman91, Aug 24, 2011.

1. tardman91 macrumors 65816

tardman91

I'm having a hard time finding any 3rd party bumpers that will definitely fit the Verizon iPhone. Most either just say iPhone, or AT&T. I'm not really interested in dishing out $29 for the Apple version. I was kind of hoping to snag a $5 or so deal from Amazon (Prime hopefully) or a USA eBay seller (don't want to wait 3 weeks), or any other reliable source. After having a couple different cases I've decided I want a bumper because it's super minimal, yet still provides some protection so that I can lay it down without worrying about scratches. Does anyone have any links to share of cheap bumpers that definitely fit the Verizon iPhone? Pictures would be awesome too!

2. Anon155 macrumors newbie

Anon155

Try Sw-box
    Link: http://www.sw-box.com/wholesale-iPhone-4-Bumper-Cases.html

They're really the only place i know that has the Verizon specific bumpers. They're really cheap to boot. By the time you pay for the shipping, you'd be paying around 5 bucks or less per bumper. Good luck with the search.

3. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

had 2 sw box bumpers and both came with the buttons off. didnt like them, too cheap.

4. tardman91 thread starter macrumors 65816

tardman91

Yeah, some reviews I've seen suggested they were pretty crappy. It's just hard finding cases specific to the Verizon iPhone on sites like eBay and Amazon. Stupid Apple had to move the mute button 2mm. Argh!! I just can't bring myself to spend $30 on what probably costs them $0.15 to make (and probably package too). I just wish the sellers would be more specific about the versions of the phone their cases fit.

5. DaQuickPG macrumors member

6. tardman91 thread starter macrumors 65816

tardman91

Thanks. Do you happen to have any pictures of it on the phone? I don't always trust their marketing pictures. Is it hard plastic, more like a silicone, or flexible plastic, like true TPU should be? I've had several "TPU" cases, and they've had different textures.