Verizon iPhone case and screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nibuoy, Feb 11, 2011.

1. nibuoy macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi all
    I just got my verizon iPhone and am looking for a bumper case and screen Protectors (front and back)
    My budget is around 60-70 usd
    Thanks in advance

2. nibuoy thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

I'm looking for a bumper case
    I really like the atomic cases but there over my budget.

3. nibuoy thread starter macrumors member

Whoops double post

4. Roadking macrumors 6502

If you are looking for a bumper case, why not just get the apple one. It will fit the verizon iphone now with it's redesign.

5. JASApplications macrumors 65816

+1 and in my opinion PowerSupport have the best screen protectors.

6. bmxracer182 macrumors newbie

I got a Kinetic Case, kineticcase.com, and it came with screen protectors for the front and back. I saw on their site that it fits the Verizon iPhone too.

7. IJBrekke macrumors 6502

I went Power Support front and back with Apple Bumper. Works great, I'm satisfied. I may modify the dock and headphone ports at some point to accept aftermarket plug-ins, but that's about it.

The white bumper against the black phone looks GREAT too. Nearly everyone that sees it asks if it's the white iPhone, they don't think it's a case (note: they clearly don't know iPhones like we do, but take it for what it's worth)

8. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

SGP Neo hybrid ex bumper white with black silicone. Icarbons white carbon fiber full wrap, power support anti-glare screen shield. Love it!:cool:

9. zirconiawoods macrumors newbie

10. tekbeattv macrumors member

tekbeattv

I would suggest the SGP Neo Hybrid EX (as another poster mentioned) and the SGP Ultra Crystal Clear or the id-America screenshields. I love them both. Hope this helps man!

11. kicko macrumors 65816

+1 sgp or power support for protectors

i bought the sw box.com bumper and its pretty much exactly the same as the apple bumper for $3. I did have to take an exacto knife and scrape a little plastic out for the vibrate switch buts its very easy and takes 2min.

If you buy the sgp neo hybrid ex it comes with front & back protectors, so you kill 2 birds with one stone.
    I'm probably going to buy a sgp neo ex bumper soon too.