Verizon iPhone differences

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by black743, Jan 16, 2011.

1. black743 macrumors 6502

I ran across this picture, which shows the differences between the two iPhone models much better than previous photos. Aside from the mute button being lowered, the volume buttons look essentially the same.

Looks like cases with single openings shouldn't be a problem.

Attached Files:

2. MarximusMG macrumors 6502a

MarximusMG

That's interesting... Looks very different than the most prominent picture that's been making its rounds:

[​IMG]

Where did you get that picture from? If it really is an accurate picture, then it doesn't look like I'll have a problem using one of the Speck Fitted cases for the Verizon iPhone 4. I posted about these here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1080787

3. MarximusMG macrumors 6502a

MarximusMG

Awesome, thanks. This definitely makes me think that the Speck Fitted cases won't be modified, and that the current ones will work perfectly with the Verizon iPhone 4.

4. black743 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, I just got an iFrogz Luxe case, which should work fine, plenty of room. I want an incase slider but need to see how much room there is in that opening.

5. dizmonk macrumors regular

I was thinking about getting one of those CaseMate extended battery cases. Based on these pics I think it should fit. Any ideas? Suggestions?

thanks

6. nicksmolenski macrumors regular

nicksmolenski

Any case with that whole area exposed should be fine...as long as you are willing to live with a case with that large opening.

And either way, there are now multiple case companies making Verizon iPhone cases (Case-Mate, Apple Bumpers, SGP, etc).

7. black743 thread starter macrumors 6502