Verizon iPhone shipment packaging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jimcoleman1, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Jimcoleman1 macrumors newbie

Hey gang,

I called Fedex to inquire about my verizon iPhone shipment and was told there was only one box on it's way to my house today. I ordered through verizon and ordered two iPhones at the same time. Has anyone else done this and received them in one box? The shipping weight shows exactly 2 pounds.

2. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Although I am not sure if by practice they would do this, I ordered one and the shipping weight shows 0.50 kg (shipped on UPS) and that converts to about 1.1 lbs, so it would seem possible for two phones in one box to weigh exactly 2 lbs.

3. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i ordered 3 and they all have the same tracking number so i'm assuming its in the same box...

4. jenzjen macrumors 68000

5. possumwater macrumors regular

possumwater

6. Jimcoleman1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great to hear! Thank you all for the responses.

7. neoson22 macrumors newbie

Perhaps a little off topic.

How was everyone else's packaging of the Verizon iPhone?

Mine was pathetic at best, a kids shoebox sized box, with a single airbag and my iPhone in its box. There was NOTHING holding it still, it must have been flying around in that box the whole time. If I was home I'd take a picture.

At least my iPhone works, but I expected better from Verizon.

8. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

9. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

Yeah for how big the shipping box was, I couldn't believe how tiny the actual iPhone box was. It was just floating around with a small airbag and an activation guide.

On the other hand, I really love Apple's packaging. So simple and effective.