Verizon iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Megavolt419, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Megavolt419 macrumors newbie

Okay first, i bene waiting for this phone to come to Verizon forever last year i just would not wait anymore and went to try it on at&t and it was like i expected the service was crap i did not get no signal out where i live and got my money back.

So will Verizon be staying with there same data plan's, i read up form one article that for unlimited $120 a month? Yea right, who would switch then.

Verizon said they can handle the data load right, with their 4g LTE network coming out that would mean more price's for data we know already.

If Verizon want's that 20% or whatever to come form at&t they got to stay with an reasonable price which i think the 29.99 unlimited data should be fine for them huh?

and last..

Will the store's be open at midnight for the lunch was it for at&t?

2. TRUCRACKER macrumors 6502

TRUCRACKER

$120 a month? What are you talking about? It's $30 and will most likely stay at $30

3. Megavolt419 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. TRUCRACKER macrumors 6502

TRUCRACKER

5. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

No I don't think the stores will be open at midnight for lunch...wouldn't that be more like a midnight snack?

$29.99 is an reasonable price huh?

Tough read.

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

7. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I say let Verizon charge $120 per month for Data and WiFi HotSpot, then more for TXT and Voice, doesn't really matter there will be people who pay it.

8. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I have a hunch we will hear stories of verizon's network being overwhelmed following the launch of their iPhone.

9. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

You have to realize what forum you are in man...people here are super gullible. I could create a website called http://appleinsidenews.com and write some bogus story about how apple is making an electric powered car and i would bet that I could come here and find a 15 page discussion on it two days later. :D people would be asking what color it was and **** haha