Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Megavolt419

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2009
Okay first, i bene waiting for this phone to come to Verizon forever last year i just would not wait anymore and went to try it on at&t and it was like i expected the service was crap i did not get no signal out where i live and got my money back.

So will Verizon be staying with there same data plan's, i read up form one article that for unlimited $120 a month? Yea right, who would switch then.

Verizon said they can handle the data load right, with their 4g LTE network coming out that would mean more price's for data we know already.

If Verizon want's that 20% or whatever to come form at&t they got to stay with an reasonable price which i think the 29.99 unlimited data should be fine for them huh?

and last..

Will the store's be open at midnight for the lunch was it for at&t?

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
Okay first, i bene waiting for this phone to come to Verizon forever last year i just would not wait anymore and went to try it on at&t and it was like i expected the service was crap i did not get no signal out where i live and got my money back.

So will Verizon be staying with there same data plan's, i read up form one article that for unlimited $120 a month? Yea right, who would switch then.

Verizon said they can handle the data load right, with their 4g LTE network coming out that would mean more price's for data we know already.

If Verizon want's that 20% or whatever to come form at&t they got to stay with an reasonable price which i think the 29.99 unlimited data should be fine for them huh?

and last..

Will the store's be open at midnight for the lunch was it for at&t?

No I don't think the stores will be open at midnight for lunch...wouldn't that be more like a midnight snack?

$29.99 is an reasonable price huh?

Tough read.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
I say let Verizon charge $120 per month for Data and WiFi HotSpot, then more for TXT and Voice, doesn't really matter there will be people who pay it.

UCLAKoolman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I have a hunch we will hear stories of verizon's network being overwhelmed following the launch of their iPhone.

mikelegacy

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You do know that Rob Enderle is a professional liar, right?

Seriously, that's, like, his actual job; to make stuff up that's not true.

You have to realize what forum you are in man...people here are super gullible. I could create a website called http://appleinsidenews.com and write some bogus story about how apple is making an electric powered car and i would bet that I could come here and find a 15 page discussion on it two days later. :D people would be asking what color it was and **** haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.