Verizon iPhone6 full price

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MixC92, Sep 12, 2014.

1. MixC92 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I am wondering if I can go to the Apple Store at 19th and ask for a Verizon iPhone6 at FULL PRICE(if get in line)?

I heard that normally it will take 1 month to buy that at Apple Store, is that true?

Thanks~

2. AbeFrohman macrumors 6502

AbeFrohman

Assuming any store has the size/capacity you want in stock, you should be able to purchase full retail price. I did that with the 5S on launch day - walked into Best Buy and walked out 7 minutes later, new phone in hand, still sealed in plastic. Activated and swapped out old phone. Done.

3. MixC92 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks!
    Is that a Verizon version? coz I can only see the T-mobile contract free in the Apple website.

4. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

Going to Apple is probably the better option for getting a Verizon iPhone 6 at full retail.

5. MixC92 thread starter macrumors newbie

I love go to Apple Store directly too, it's nicer!
    But as previous experience, will there be full price Verizon iPhone at launch day?
    I am thinking of get into the line that morning;)

6. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

As long as you have the money in hand, I have never heard of someone being restricted from buying an off contract iPhone on launch day.

7. boxermansr macrumors 6502

boxermansr

I've chatted with Apple via their website, as well as called the Apple Store here and the 800 #, and I've gotten mixed answers. Some say that you can purchase the Verizon phone at retail (most of them who said this state that you must have service with Verizon in order to do so), and others have said that no you can not. As with any company you can contact them 10 times and get 10 different answers. The only way you'll really know is to go and try -- I'd say you have a far better chance at Apple, versus a Verizon store, at least based on my experience, as most of the Verizon stores here don't seem to want to sell devices at retail. I decided to just pre-order mine, on Verizon's website, at retail, so I wont' have to fiddle with waiting, or being told no.

8. MixC92 thread starter macrumors newbie

Exactly, always different answers. Guess I 'd better go to the Apple Store to find out on 19th!