Verizon offering iPhone 6 for Free

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by horizonflyer, Sep 11, 2014.

1. horizonflyer macrumors newbie

horizonflyer

2. DizzyV6P macrumors regular

DizzyV6P

Verizon offering iphone 6 for FREE

What's unclear is whether you MUST use the $200 credit on a 16gb version. I'm hoping more details will come out that allow you to use that credit for an 128gb version.

I have an old iPhone 4 that I can trade. Very tempting!

3. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

I'm also wondering the same. My wife is getting the 64gb version, and this offer is hugely enticing if she can use it to get that phone.

4. feeth macrumors 6502

No way it seems to make this work if you pre-order. :(

5. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

Rud3Bwoy

im sure you have to use it towards the iphone think about it,you could easily get a 4s which holds the very least value get a 200 credit and a iphone 6?highly doubt it and if they allow that then cudos

6. DCNatFan macrumors member

According to the website there is no restriction on which phone you order and being eligible to receive the $200.

You will receive a $200 VZW Trade-in Gift Card when you trade in your old iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, or iPhone 5c, and purchase a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with a new Verizon Edge agreement, 2 year contract, or when you pay full retail price.

7. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

Can you provide the link to that? I can't find it. Thanks.

8. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

I was hoping this promo would be a long-term thing. Looks like it's only through 9/30. Hopefully they extend it. I can get a 6 immediately but would like to wait a while in order to research cases, order things, make sure there are no major issues with the early batch of phones, etc. Maybe they will extend it. Maybe i'll just order the phone and let it sit for a bit while I wait for cases, screen protectors, etc. to arrive.