Verizon order status: there's an error with my order.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rvalverde83, Feb 4, 2011.

1. rvalverde83 macrumors newbie

When I check my order status it says there's an error with my order. Not an error loading the page but an error with my order. Anybody else getting this message? I preordered at 7am.

2. edk99 macrumors 6502a

So when you called Verizon what did they say about it?

3. iphoneIA macrumors regular

My Order Status says the same thing. I called Verizon and they double and triple checked my order and everything was fine. They said that the shipping date was 2/10. Other then that they didn't know much else. It was just reassuring that my order was still there. I would call Verizon just to double check your order.

4. twinsmom macrumors newbie

I received a cancellation email. I called and was told that I had called and cancelled my order. They say that the order was reactivated but now every time I try to track it says page can't be found. I hope Mine will ship soon because I ordered at 3am.

5. vinnymac001 macrumors newbie

Not to worry! Unless...

For all of today (during which I've been checking religiously), the status on Verizon Wireless' website had a "technical difficulty" message.

Posting about my situation on one of the very active threads on this website got me apprehensive about my order, since another person who had this message had their order cancelled due to the order addressee not being the primary account holder. This did not apply to me, so I immediately called to make sure my order was fine (I'd received a confirmation email just fine after my order at 3am and they'd charged me already).

The CS rep assured me that the order was fine, but said that I'd be receiving it on the 10th; I'm guessing they make them all say that, because two hours I stepped away from my computer to run some quick errands and I came home to the glorious email I'd been waiting for all day: my shipping information.

I say to have faith in the company you've stuck with so far. Call them to make sure your order is okay and not cancelled, and if you haven't gotten your shipping info email, be a little patient.

My iPhones had been moving along with the whole batch in West Chester that everybody's been talking about, however I just hadn't gotten my info yet. Chances are this is the predicament you are in as well.

I am super excited, and you should get excited too.

6. mightygitis macrumors 6502

mightygitis

Be excited, my order did this for HOURS, and when it snapped out of it the status changed to shipped.

7. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

the verizon order status checker wont work until you get a shipping email with a tracking number. i got my email at 830 and the verizon site worked right away

8. pahjay, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011

pahjay macrumors newbie

pahjay

Rvalverde83, I am having the EXACT same thing happen to me. I have contacted verizon about five times now because, in all honesty, I am scared crapless that my order got stuck in some infinite loop of not shipping at all. Out of all of the reps I have talked to, there seems to be one common denominator, "Everything looks fine on our end." I am still waiting anxiously for a shipping email. Personally, I am hoping that it is a glitch regarding the fact that I ordered a case along with my phone, and that it just is not riding along with the 'initial batch' that we have been seeing from all of these posts. Frankly, I am just relieved that SOMEONE, even if just one person, is having the exact same symptoms as me in this error. :confused:

Edit: I also ordered about 2 mins before midnight PST

9. pahjay macrumors newbie

pahjay

10. gb1631 macrumors regular

Yes, I'm getting the same message in my attempts to check on the shipping status of the phone & a case. No e-mails confirming shipping either! :confused::mad:

11. iFitz macrumors regular

Yes I had the same issue. But as someone said above, once you get your shipment confirmation email, it will work. Don't worry.

12. rvalverde83 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for all the replies guys. Ive called and they've also told me every things fine. I still haven't received any shipping confirmation emails either. I guess were just goingmto have to wait, I'm hoping to get something tomorrow or Tuesday, if not I'm calling back Wednesday.
    Good luck to you all!

13. pahjay macrumors newbie

pahjay

Ok guys

Did anyone order the black case along with their iphone (I can't remember what it is specifically called)?

My hypothesis is that since we ordered that item along with our phone, we did not have the luxury of having ours shipped with the initial batch of phones. This could easily be wrong and if anyone has any other ideas please throw them my way.

On a more positive note, Thanks for those for reassuring that my purchase hasn't been thrown into a black hole ;)

Edit: I am also giving verizon til wednesday to contact me SOMEHOW. If not, then I am canceling my order and camping out in front of the apple store thursday morning ;)