Verizon phone that syncs all of iCal?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by philipb, Jul 13, 2008.

1. philipb macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm in the market for a new phone, and since I'm a Verizon customer, I'd like to get a verizon cell phone that I can easily and successfully sync my iCal with. Any experiences with this? I've read that some of the cell phones that can sync with ical (from verizon) have the hangup of only being able to sync one of the calenders (which I assume to mean one of the colored calendar sets you've made). Has this problem been fixed, or is there a certain phone I should aim for that doesn't have this problem? I can't really tell what is viable information anymore, because the only posts I can seem to find about this are 3+ years old.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Philip

EDIT:

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Blackberrys will sync with iCal using Missing Sync. My wife uses it to sync her Pearl with iCal. It works pretty good. No complaints.

I hope this helps.

3. philipb thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. Do you know if there's a verizon (motorola or LG, basically) phone option that is not a blackberry/smartphone type? I'm thinking more along the lines of a RZR, Chocolate, W385, SLVR L7, etc.

Thanks again,

Philip

4. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Check howardforums.com some one will sure to help you out there they got quite a few mac users there