Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brn2rnjk1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
If I have a iPhone 4 (not 4s) that is up for upgrade in May 2013, is there anyway to get a new iP5 before then without paying the full unsubsidized price? I thought I read there was at some point in the cycle but can't find out how. My daughters phone is not working well and I want to get her a new one without having to wait until may or pay full price.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
If I have a iPhone 4 (not 4s) that is up for upgrade in May 2013, is there anyway to get a new iP5 before then without paying the full unsubsidized price? I thought I read there was at some point in the cycle but can't find out how. My daughters phone is not working well and I want to get her a new one without having to wait until may or pay full price.

You show be able to upgrade in january, you best bet is to go to a verizon store and ask them. Go after the next iphone somes out because if they say yes then take them up on it right there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.