Verizon Pre-order Thread iPad Pro 9.7"

Discussion in 'iPad' started by cforster, Mar 22, 2016.

1. cforster macrumors 6502

I plan to order directly from Verizon's website at launch. I prefer to just add it to my family plan and share my 20GB of data.

I'm thinking I'll go with Space Gray this round. Likely just the 32GB with Cellular.

Anyone else choosing to pre-order from Verizon?

I have to admit, I am torn. I have an iPad Pro 12.9 through work that I absolutely love. I love using it with the Smart Keyboard, especially with split screen multitasking...but I do find the larger form factor bulky to carry around. I currently don't have the cellular option, which I miss from previous iPads I've owned. Tethering is easier that it use to be, but my experience is that it can be finicky at times.

I plan to order the new iPad Pro 9.7" from Verizon and if I end up not liking it compared to the 12.9" I'll just return it.

The usability of smaller Smart Keyboard is what I question the most.

2. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

I ordered one also that will replace the air 2 I got from them almost 2 years ago so getting the 256 gab was a few bucks more which is fine.

I also have the 13 and plan to keep that as well...

3. zims2730 macrumors newbie

zims2730

Ordered thru Verizon for the $200 discount - I'm not leaving Verizon, and I'll certainly have the device for 2 years. Unlike the iPhone I upgrade every year, I usually skip a generation on the iPad. That said, my original order was denied by BofA from "fraudulent" activity, had to deal with that and rebook a new order but looks like I should still receive by Thursday.