Carrier Verizon Single Line Plan Details

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I've searched the forums, and while there are several threads about the VZW Single Line Plans, none detailed the following questions. If like to confirm 3 things from anyone who has this plan:
  1. Can there be 2 of these plans on the same account/bill?
  2. I currently have a 18% employee discount in my Share Everything. Is this nullified with the Single Line plan?
  3. Is tethering allowed with this plan?
Thanks for any help or insight.

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
I've searched the forums, and while there are several threads about the VZW Single Line Plans, none detailed the following questions. If like to confirm 3 things from anyone who has this plan:
  1. Can there be 2 of these plans on the same account/bill?
  2. I currently have a 18% employee discount in my Share Everything. Is this nullified with the Single Line plan?
  3. Is tethering allowed with this plan?
Thanks for any help or insight.
  1. Not sure
  2. Yes (no employee discounts at all)
  3. No (tethering not included, although I'm sure jailbreaking will do the trick)

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
Thanks!

Sorry, I'm thorough: do you either have this plan and can personally confirm this or work for VZW?
I did lots of research on the plan through the community at slickdeals, since it's a great deal. I ended up staying on my ATT family plan for now but you can see the 147 page thread here : http://slickdeals.net/f/6317812-2gb...ntract-required-for-new-and-current-customers

I edited my 1st answer until I can confirm it again for sure, as for the other 2 I am 99% certain of.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.