Verizon SMS delivery time

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by leafhouse, Feb 8, 2011.

1. leafhouse macrumors newbie

So on my old verizon phones I was able to tell when a message was delivered (it would show the time that it was sent, and then also the time it was delivered.)

Does anyone know if there is any way to see these times on an iPhone? It is nice to know if someone's phone is off, has run out of battery, or if they are someplace with no service and haven't received your text.

2. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

im not an apple genius or anything but im pretty sure there is no way to do any of those things on the iphone. i could be wrong tho

3. Los macrumors regular

4. leafhouse thread starter macrumors newbie

Any way without jailbreaking?

I jailbroke my iPod touch and I found that the battery life was significantly decreased... don't want that with my phone

5. digitard macrumors 6502a

digitard

That, probably, was due more to what you installed than anything else. Generally speaking it shouldn't affect your battery life much, if at all, unless you're installing things that eat up a lot more CPU/GPU power when running.

Anyhow. Not that I know of. I couldn't find any settings for it, but I know in BiteSMS (I'm using it on my JB Verizon iPhone) it has that option specifically.