Verizon Store 6+ Stock on Friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by griffinmeyer, Sep 14, 2014.

1. griffinmeyer macrumors member

Does anybody have any idea whether or not Verizon carrier stores will be having any Space Gray 6+'s in their inventory on Friday? Most stores I've talked to said they wont know until the phones are on the UPS truck on the way to their store, but I was just wondering if anybody heard any different.

Not sure how Apple is planning on selling 80 million on Friday without giving AT LEAST a few 6+'s to carrier stores...

2. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

If last year proves anything, carrier stores don't get much of the hot ticket models (i.e - the gold 5s), so don't expect carrier stores to get much of the 6+ on launch. They gave priority to the preorders.

3. griffinmeyer thread starter macrumors member

I'm not expecting more than a handful of them :(

but if I'm first in line, the difference between none and a few is crucial, and that's what I'm looking to find out at the moment...

4. wxman2003 Suspended

The corporate stores will have higher priority over the resellers. I would bet the resellers get no 6+ models and only a handful of 6 models.

5. griffinmeyer thread starter macrumors member

I agree. Luckily my local Verizon store IS a corporate store and not one of those ******** "4G Authorized Retailer" stores...

6. mookgiants macrumors member

There were no pre-orders last year at all on the 5s

7. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

I meant 6+ preorders