Verizon Stores Had Little Stock

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Adelphos33, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Adelphos33 macrumors 6502a

Went to the Verizon store at 7:45 to pick up a Verizon iPad. I planned on returning my AT&T iPad that I preordered this evening. Only 5 people in line.

The Verizon store probably had about a 10 16G black units. Two 32G black. No white at all, no 64G in either color. :rolleyes:

I almost left the store, but the Verizon rep sold me on LTE vs AT&T LTE. I ordered a white 32G for shipping; it is supposed to be shipped to my house tomorrow before 10AM.

SO before any of you go to a Verizon, you may be better off ordering online or phoning in an order given the 1-day shipping.

2. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

I got to my local Verizon store in Kansas city at 7:30 and was first in line. Got me a black 32 and it's stunning! But they had hardly no supply, like 8 total.

3. ckiggins macrumors 6502

My store had 12 units - basically 4 in each capacity. Only 1 white one, though - it was a white 64GB.

I got my 32GB black!

I had ordered a 32GB black on Verizon's website this morning but it is not allowing me to cancel it at this time - may have to sell it on eBay for profit. :)