Verizon upgrade elibility

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xRYD3Rx, Sep 9, 2015.

1. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

I am able to upgrade discounted price $299 on October 7 - iPhone 6S available September 25, anyone know if Verizon give me an early upgrade to get new device? Anyone in my boat or has been in this situation in the past. Please advise thanks!

2. jediuia macrumors regular

Att used to let me upgrade early. Since moving to verizon in 2012 they have never budged. I guess it's the trade off for the best coverage.

3. xRYD3Rx thread starter macrumors 6502

Not even a week early? Your still signing a new 2 year contract.. they should be happy your jumping on a 2 year contract with them again how can they not budge wow. I probably will give them a call tomorrow morning.

4. xRYD3Rx thread starter macrumors 6502

Just got of the phone with rep, she told me you can upgrade right now if you want as well but verizon does not offer any more 2 year contract discounted pricing you have to basically pay full price for phone or monthly payment of the phones full price separated to 24 months

5. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

Rud3Bwoy

not true if you was in a plan where it allowed you to get the discounted phone before u can still get it if you never changed your plan etc

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

If you are on an older plan you still have the contract option.

As for early upgrades, it's possible, but depends on the representative you talk to and what they are willing to do--some do it, some do it with some restrictions, many don't do it at all.

7. xRYD3Rx thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the info guys called back spoke to a supervisor he confirmed that the discounting price is available. aghh...