Verizon will call me at 3am est to preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Iphoneness, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

Just got off the phone with Verizon sales. I'm switching from AT&T and just wanted to check to make sure I wouldn't owe a deposit to start out. As I was about to say goodbye, the rep asked if I would like her to call me "Friday morning" to set up the account and preorder. Of course I said, "Oh, no thanks I'm going to do it online as soon as it goes live." Rep: "No sir, we will be here at 12pt/3est to take orders."

So I said yes! Just to have a backup in case something doesn't work out with doing it online.

Has anyone else come across this? She specified that it would be HER calling me back, but I wonder how many other people she has ahead of me. Interested to see how it pans out.

2. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

That sounds awesome but I would be worried that they wouldn't call at 3am and I'd be sitting around wasting time while people are preordering.

3. Iphoneness thread starter macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

Haha yes, my thoughts exactly. I'm going to go full speed with the online process, but if she happens to call and can do it faster before I finish then I'll go that route.

4. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

lol good call. I may contact verizon and see if I can do the same thing.