Verizon You Are Garbage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theinstructor, Sep 12, 2014.

1. theinstructor macrumors regular

theinstructor

I get logged in at 0250 then order at 0303 and what do I get? ECPD error. iPhone order only works if you order as a NEW customer. I was moving my lines from AT&T after moving to a place where AT&T does not serve the area so I am dying here without any phone service!

Now I am on infinite hold with them because of a credit hold due to me using my info which is already in their stupid system to setup two separate new lines just to move from AT&T! AGH! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

----------

I get logged in at 0250 then order at 0303 and what do I get? ECPD error. iPhone order only works if you order as a NEW customer. I was moving my lines from AT&T after moving to a place where AT&T does not serve the area so I am dying here without any phone service!

Now I am on infinite hold with them because of a credit hold due to me using my info which is already in their stupid system to setup two separate new lines just to move from AT&T! AGH! :mad:

2. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

ECPD error was just because of system overload. I just reloaded the page like 20 times and it worked.

I ordered as a current customer.

3. Apollo 13 macrumors 6502a

have to agree...I logged in super early and saw the page pop up before there was even a post on any site. Got nothing but errors. I called and placed my order but don't even know when I will get phone.