Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ishmumrhmn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I am, by no means a cydia app maker, I only made a few apps for PSP.
Now that I got an iPhone, I have a suggestion for a cydia tweak.
Can we have an app which integrates into the new slide down notifications and lets you see which apps are running and lets you quit them? That'd be very nice

DankNugz

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Im sorry if I read your post wrong but you can see what apps are running by double pressing the home button. It brings up a small tray on the bottom of your screen and lets you close apps if you wish. No need for a jailbreak at all.

macbook pro i5

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2011
New Zealand
Im sorry if I read your post wrong but you can see what apps are running by double pressing the home button. It brings up a small tray on the bottom of your screen and lets you close apps if you wish. No need for a jailbreak at all.

I believe he is talking about implementing it in another way.Am i right OP?

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Springtomize 2 has a function that dims the app icons in the system tray and shows any running apps at normal brightness.

Ishmumrhmn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Yes, I already know the double home button to see running apps, mine actually looks different, I use a cydia tweak. I attached a pic
I wanted that to be integrated with the notification center so no button clicking is req'd

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329552746.353283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329552746.353283.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 78

Ishmumrhmn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
18567205-def4-6915.jpg
I would do anything for that to come out.and maybe you could swipe the apps right to delete them ou of the multitasking?

No, you don't have to wait for it to come out. The tweak in the screenshot I'm using is called simplexity, its in the cydia store.
What I was saying that remove all that, and put it onto the the slide down notification center so I don't have to press buttons

robots3humans0

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2009
London, Ontario

No, you don't have to wait for it to come out. The tweak in the screenshot I'm using is called simplexity, its in the cydia store.
What I was saying that remove all that, and put it onto the the slide down notification center so I don't have to press buttons

If you don't want to press buttons you can either use activator and set a gesture to bring up the multitasking tray or use zephyr. Personally I'd recommend zephyr since it works to close apps and switch between them. It's very fluid and well done. I hardly ever use my home button anymore.

Ishmumrhmn

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
If you don't want to press buttons you can either use activator and set a gesture to bring up the multitasking tray or use zephyr. Personally I'd recommend zephyr since it works to close apps and switch between them. It's very fluid and well done. I hardly ever use my home button anymore.

Actually, I use quickdo and its sooooo much better. You won't believe how awesome it is. Try it out, let me know

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.