Very Cool Upcoming iPhone 6 Plus Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ArkieBiker, Oct 2, 2014.

1. ArkieBiker macrumors regular

ArkieBiker

Just wondering if anyone here has used this case on their 5/5s? The vendor says the 6 Plus is coming... I really HOPE this case is as good as it looks.

SafeWallet
    http://www.bullettrain.com/SAFEWallet.html

2. hypno macrumors regular

Wow - that is WAY too thick for me. It is like 2 or 3 times the phone thickness.

3. blwade macrumors 6502

Would be better if they could make use of touch ID to unlock the wallet portion ;)

Then maybe I would buy calling it "SAFE Wallet"!

4. juliehrobak macrumors member

Woah, that's way too much. I have an OctoArmor case that I'm using; it was only $5, and I've been using it since the day I got my iPhone 6. It's really nice for how cheap it is. It's almost like the Spigen case, but for a lot better price. i've dropped a few times (and had an equal amount of heart attacks) and the case protected it just fine. I'm really pleased with how the case is working for me. It should be better than that one you have posted above.

5. brun019822 macrumors member

6. ArkieBiker thread starter macrumors regular

ArkieBiker

I am assuming the case for the 6 Plus will be thinner than the ones made for the ip5 phones since the ip6 is thinner also.

Nope..the case ain't for everyone...I can't understand why some people buy the cases they do. Never had an otterbox...never will.

My favorite case was a wood case made by Grovemade.com but they stopped allowing the customization of the backs... If they would make one for the iPhone 6 Plus where I could custom make the back...then I would have that case.

7. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

8. bgro macrumors 6502a

I have the 5S one. The company had alot of initial QC issues and also some didn't ship when they were supposed too. I got mine with no issues and on time but yeah it was really big and I ended up never using it. There are better choices than this imo..

9. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

No thx.
    1) too bulky
    2) you lose the phone, you lose ID, CC, and $$$$.

10. metoo6000 macrumors regular

Obviously, this cover is not for everyone, but this seems a good option for people who want to get rid of their wallet.

I think their QC will be getting better this time as they learnt a lot from the previous production. What I really concern is the price. $74.99 for an international order ($59.99 for a USA order) is way to high. IMO, they need to reduce the price about $15~20.