very happy with apple service

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djmodifyd, Jun 25, 2008.

1. djmodifyd macrumors regular

My phone had been having a few things going wrong with it.

including the standard poor signal....and other things...like slow response...and custom ring tones not working.

long story short....5 minutes in the apple store and i left with a new phone!

great service apple!

2. Niiro13 macrumors 68000

I love Apple's service. Especially the people who work at the stores...they make tons of exceptions (e.x. waiving my restocking fee when the 16 GB iPhone came out).

3. zildjianfan macrumors regular

I brought my Macbook to an authorized reseller/service place since there isn't an Apple store within 1.5 hours of where I live. They needed to order some parts and said it'd be fixed the next day, two days at most. After a week of them keep saying oh tomorrow, I called Apple. They looked up my account and turns out the company never even ordered my parts nor did they file my computer under repairs. The person I called at Apple said they would contact the store and I should hear something shortly. 30 minutes later the store called me and said they ordered the parts and I will have it next day (which I did). Apple's service couldn't be any better.

4. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

Similar problem except signal went altogether. Got a replacement phone within 1 hour of leaving that store, but that replacement phone that was supposedly brand new was faulty (sleep button stopped responding after less than a week) so I have to get another one.

Then I have another iPhone where the sound sources are going weird (mic doesn't work on normal phone mode but works on speakerphone) so I have to get that replaced as well.