Very weird iTunes artwork issue, please help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by magnus3994, May 4, 2008.

1. magnus3994 macrumors newbie

I have no idea what is going on

the artwork in coverflow is wrong and this makes no sense, the shown artwork in coverflow is an old video, that i have currently deleted from itunes.
    i have gone through every song and none NONE of them have this picture in their artwork.
    [​IMG]
    I have tried to delete all the artwork, but its still there
    i have tried to delete all the songs and put them back, didnt work
    hell i even ripped the cd all over again, still the same artwork

how can I fix this?

2. cuestakid macrumors 68000

one thing you could try, albeit extreme is to delete the actual iTunes library file, along with everything in the library. another thing you could try is to run the files through something like metax or something like that to try and essentially override whatever meta data is in the tracks.
    You could also try to remove all meta data tags in itunes by selecting the tracks and placing a check mark on each item in the item info

3. ebel3003 macrumors 6502a

ebel3003

Have you tried to delete the physical artwork files on the iTunes directory? I'd just delete the entire artwork folder and then use the "Get Album Artwork" function to see if it fixes it. If not, it could be an issue with that particular album and the artwork stored on their server. You could also try applying your own artwork from an image from Google images or something.