verzon white iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jvmxtra, Jan 27, 2011.

1. jvmxtra macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

I want verizon iphone asap.

But i also want white version of it.

What is everyone doing who wants such combo?

I am dying to pre order... lets speculate here

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

If you want a white iPhone, you will have to go with a third party to get parts for it. You won't be able to order one from Verizon.

3. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

Why would you want an expensive phone that looks like it's made out of cheap plastic and will probably stain and turn yellow from palm sweat in 6 months?

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

There's glass over the white so it wont stain anymore than the black one will. and it wont look like cheap plastic, it will look like glass

5. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Since we don't have any confirmation of a white GSM iPhone, either (just speculation at this point), the only thing you can do is wait.

6. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Hey, this thread looks like something new and different :D

7. jvmxtra thread starter macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

Seriously, there is lack of interest in white iphone? I am surprised that people do not want white iphone. I like to see what all my options are...

8. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

If you want an OEM white iPhone from Verizon, you have one option: PUT IT ON YOUR WISH LIST AND WAIT!

9. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

If you would have bothered to search the forums, you would find dozens and dozens of "white iphone" threads that all ask the exact same (or a very similar) question. These threads have been going on for almost a year.

10. jacollins macrumors 6502a

You think you're talking something new, but it's really been a bit beaten to death several months ago.

11. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

Many ways to get a white iPhone. You can have one of a dozen or so companies convert your iPhone or any phone to white.

www.colorwarepc.com

It may not be officially manufactured by Apple, but it's better than waiting potentially for ever for Apple to start shipping real white iPhones, that could for practicality, never be shipped.

12. jvmxtra thread starter macrumors 65816

jvmxtra

ok I didn't word things carefully.

I wanted to know originally what people are doing who wanted white iphone on verizon when feb 3rd date is looming ever so closely.

I am sitting at borderline and most likely log onto verizon site on feb 3rd and see how I feel... But hoping that will get more news of potential release date.(it would be best if it was released on 3rd of feb).

13. troy14 macrumors 6502a

You're dumb, sorry.

How does it look like it's' made from plastic? Do white cars look cheap & made from plastic as well?

And stain / turn yellow? There is glass over both sides, just like the black iPhone 4. It doesn't discolor. (I've had a white iPhone 4 for about 4 months now.)

14. saberahul macrumors 68040

You should wait for official white version to be released first.

I never understood why people prefer the white version. Personally I find the black look to be very appealing. Doesn't the white version become, uh, dirty? Never had a white phone before so kind of curious.

15. MarlboroLite macrumors 6502a

MarlboroLite

There's a possibility VZ will offer the option on the site, who knows? Obviously the signs are there that it will pop up soon finally...but we don't know if it will be this month or next...

If VZ does NOT offer the white on the 3rd or beginning the 10th....but introduce it later this month, you have a 14-day window for exchanges. So if the white one comes out within 14 days of the 10th...you could just switch it for a white one.

I would do that...but if it doesn't work out then it doesn't. I'm absolutely not going to wait for a white one.