vibrate switch not working properly

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psywzrd, Aug 16, 2011.

1. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I remember having a problem with my vibrate switch not working properly in the past and I recently had to re-jb my phone and the problem has come back (4.3.3 using pwnage). When I toggle the phone into vibrate mode, sometimes the phone won't vibrate to let me know I'm in that mode. Similarly, when I toggle the phone out of vibrate mode, the phone will sometimes vibrate. Basically, it's like it gets confused or something when I toggle the switch.

I thought I might have used an old version of pwnage tool or something so I just downloaded it again, re-jb and the problem persists. Is there a fix for this or no? I did search and it seems like this is an old issue that was fixed so I don't know why I am still having the same problem. Is this a problem for anyone else?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I have the same problem on 4.3.2 Redsn0w. It was kinda annoying at first but now I don't even care about it at all. Just might be one of those kinks in the JB process or something.

3. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

I remember having this issue also but it was on 4.3.2 using the redsn0w JB. After updating to 4.3.3 and using the latest redsn0w the problem was fixed.

4. psywzrd thread starter macrumors 68030

Hmmmm - wonder if I can just run the latest redsn0w right over the top of my pwnage jb and just choose to not install cydia. Don't want to update my bb though.