Vibration boton on/off becomes now screen lock

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gonzalohigua, Apr 10, 2011.

1. gonzalohigua macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hei
    the toggle on off of vibration suddently changed to lock screen on and off in my iphone 4, do u know how to put it back?? i installed some cydia tweaks but didnt change nth that could do this, just have those basics like sbsetttings, activator and shrink ..
    thanks in advance!

2. gonzalohigua thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

oh and the normal spot for lock screen (slize left dock) just disappea!

3. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

you've downloaded or modified to allow multi gestures, which also adds the switch silent mode/rotation lock..

4. gonzalohigua thread starter macrumors newbie

true! i downloaded mt gestures, meantime i deleted (since guess that tweek is having some issues)...
    so any solution for now? try reinstall? since i dll it they already updated so wont find old menus i guess...

5. gonzalohigua thread starter macrumors newbie

so just installed again mt gestures and as i said, the actual version is not the same (now just explain in txt how to act mt gestures) so dont hav any menua anymore to put back this issue! bad luck i guess ...

6. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

i'm sorry i'm not sure what you mean. Have you tried manually deleting the edited files? (in reverse order ofc).

Failing that you might have to restore, If i find anything i'll post back.

Also the setting for the lock rotation/silent switch is also in settings.app have a fiddle - you might be able to just ignore it :D

7. gonzalohigua thread starter macrumors newbie

Just to update this, i manually follow those instrcutions and now everything works correctly! Thanks!

8. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

excellent!