Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jac.zuz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
My iPhone stopped to vibrate yesterday. I restored it to 1.1.1, jailbroken it, and did anysim. Unfortunately it didn't help. But after an hour or something the vibrations started working again, it was working in the evening, but today in the morning it's off again. In setting i have vibrations on, tried to turn it off and on again, but this won't help. Does anyone have a solution for that? What should i do with the phone? oh, besiedes, i don't have the recepit so i can't use the warranty.

jac.zuz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
Yes, but another problem is that i use the iphone in a country where it isn't officially available... It's from the states, and i live in poland so it's quite hard...

EDIT:
Can't understand it... The vibrations started working again... This is a bit sick... Can it be a problem with the vibration module? Or the battery?

orionpower

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2007
Yes, but another problem is that i use the iphone in a country where it isn't officially available... It's from the states, and i live in poland so it's quite hard...

EDIT:
Can't understand it... The vibrations started working again... This is a bit sick... Can it be a problem with the vibration module? Or the battery?

stupid reply but did you check the silence ringer button i had problems like that because it was not all the way to one or the other side

jac.zuz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
yes i checked it, it's properly in one or other position. i dont know what the hell is gloing on :) but for now the vibrations are working fine, there's no problem with them. but still i don't know what could be wrong with the phone

orionpower

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2007
yes i checked it, it's properly in one or other position. i dont know what the hell is gloing on :) but for now the vibrations are working fine, there's no problem with them. but still i don't know what could be wrong with the phone

Hey I was thinking what is your ring tone??? does it do it for all the ring tones or just one?

jac.zuz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2007
well the vibrations weren't working for all ringtones. They weren't working both in the "normal" and silent mode. I have different ringtones assigned for some contacts, and non of them were working. But everything seems to be fine right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.