vicious mouse chased away

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Maria Klara, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Maria Klara macrumors newbie

thankfulness thankfullness

My Microsoft whateverit's called installed right into my Imac and how I love it.

Really seriously -- I noticed that my "thread" or whatever you call it didn't seem to get posted right,
    I don't really know what I'm doing I just know that ergonomically that white
    mouse that comes with the Imac I bought is a killer

I wanted to point that out to everyone who's awake this time of night and will go further and email my concerns to somebody somewhere

Not to be spiteful and denigrating but to save people from serious hand damage

Just wait until you get old, you young computer whizzies -- take care of yourselves now.

And Mac Builders, Pleaaase--- think about your cosumers, some of which have dainty little fingers.

MK

2. hughvane macrumors 6502

hughvane

Hi Maria - fellow feeling. I almost refuse to use Apple peripherals for reasons similar to what you're saying. So, get thee hence and buy yourself some niiiice Win-type keyboard and mouse units for sweet-b-a $, and hook them into your Mac. No drivers required, they just work.

3. Maria Klara thread starter macrumors newbie

keyboard too?

Hugh .......

Well dog gone. I bought the Mac because it matched my kitchen appliances. I never knew it would wreck my hands.

In all seriousness, I have to get a new mouse now for the old PC on the other side of the dining room table. I'll look at keyboards also. Thank you for mentioning it.

Buyer beware I guess. How can something that looks so pretty be so dangerous. Like a sports car perhaps.

MK

4. QuantumLo0p macrumors 6502a

QuantumLo0p

Ummm, wait a sec. Everything uses a driver...

You should thank Apple for "drivers not being required" because Apple was nice enough to have taken care of that for you. They like to supply the drivers where ever they can so bad experiences that are typical in the Windows world do not happen to Apple users.

I once upgraded my video card and it was probably the easiest upgrade I had ever done. I powered down, swapped video cards then powered up. The correct drivers were used and everything worked perfectly.

:)

5. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

The MightyMouse blows my mind. There's no middle-ground. Either we've got fanatics that love it to death or those that won't touch it ever again. I bought the bluetooth version and the inadequate signal and difficulty with the side buttons drove me nuts!