Victorinox Case Question?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hrtbrkkid2, Dec 8, 2008.

1. hrtbrkkid2 macrumors newbie

I have been waiting for the new Macbook Pro 17" model for a while now and I hope that they finally announce or release one around the time that Macworld is going on. So with that in mind I started looking at cases and sleeves. I am a student so I will take the Macbook with me everywhere. This is what I have narrowed it down to.

Tucano Second Skin Micofibra Script Grey
    and
    Victorinox Swiss Army Architecture 2.0 Empire 17

Now my question is has anyone used the case before. I am not to worried about the sleeve since I have noticed many people on the Macrumors forums use that sleeve. I am just worried about the case. Has anyone used it before or another one like it? Also if I use the sleeve can I still fit the MBP in the case with the sleeve on? Just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. I really like the Swiss Army brand since they are very dependable.

2. macrem macrumors 65816

macrem

coupdetat just turned me on to a dope Coach bag that appears to be roughly in the same price range over in this thread. In case you're a guy: please note that all other things being equal, as practical and as down to Earth as we may be, there's no getting around the fact that the ladies will flock more around a guy toting a MacBook in a Coach bag than, for ex., an Alienware in a Swiss army knife bag, despite the practicality of the zip-away water bottle pocket. The choice is yours ;)