video between ipad/ipod/iphone

Discussion in 'iPad' started by EvilC5, Mar 9, 2011.

1. EvilC5 macrumors 6502a

I know its possible to send from mac/pc to ios device and from device to tv.

but is it possible to send from ipad to iphone or vice versa?

:apple:

2. blackNBUK macrumors 6502a

You could try the AirView App. I haven't tested it between iDevices but it should work for DRM-free video (i.e. Not bought from iTunes) It definitely works for AirPlaying video from iTunes on my Mac to my iPad.

3. EvilC5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

working on an idea to have a large video source in a showcar to be able to control via iphone. have tested an apple tv 1 and airport express, but its a little cumbersome.

getting a new ipad friday, and thought it could use the composite output to go into my AV system, then use the iphone to either send video to it, or control audio....

4. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

I'm not sure if the OP was referring to this or not, but this a question I've had: Can you get video/pictures off your iPhone and put them directly onto your iPad? I'm asking because I like the idea of the iMovie on the iPad, but it seems really cumbersome to take video on iPhone, sync to my iMac, then sync the video to my iPad. Is this how everyone does it?

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I've heard that if you hook up an iPhone to an iPad with a camera connector kit, it'll show up as a camera on the iPad, and you can copy pictures and videos like you will with any camera. However, I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know if it really works or not.

6. EvilC5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I think bluetooth supports file transfer, but what file formats, im not sure.