Video Buffering issue (not youtube)

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Nocontact, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Nocontact macrumors newbie

Unlike a lot of people, youtube works fine for me. What I have a lot of trouble with is sites like gametrailers.com, apple movie trailers, and stuff like that. I try to load a trailer and let it buffer enough so I can watch it without it stopping and loading (which ruins the enjoyment of it) but a lot of times my ipad1 won't do it. SOMETIMES it will though, which I can't understand, but a lot of times, it loads a bit, and then just stops.
    IT's so puzzling for a device like this and I'm really looking for help on how to solve this issue if there's something I can fix.

Thanks, in advance..

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Some of what you are experiencing may be a slow server at the web site you are visiting.

3. Nocontact thread starter macrumors newbie

Slow I can understand, but it just stops loading altogether. And they have no problem at all loading on my macbook.

4. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

You failed to mention that.

5. Nocontact thread starter macrumors newbie

Is that your idea of being helpful?

6. Lisa603 macrumors newbie

Your blog is a great one. What really impresses me is that you are correctly mentioned that there are thousands of tools that are available to create a website or launch one but what matters is that you choose the right one, the one that gives you all that is actually needed.