Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pyro777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
I know there is a cable that will allow you to view Video and Photo Slide show on your IPhone, but is there a cable that will also will allow you to view the Main application screen and any applications you launch ???

ericvmazzone

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2008
Kalamazoo, MI
I know there is a cable that will allow you to view Video and Photo Slide show on your IPhone, but is there a cable that will also will allow you to view the Main application screen and any applications you launch ???

That's not a hardware issue, it's an issue with the software on the iPhone. Hardware will not solve your want.

pyro777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
It is an issue with the software ??? Do I need to upgrade the sofware or is that Functionallity just not supported with the current software...

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
i had an itouch once but i upgraded to the Ipone (much better then asn itouch IMO) i was wondering as well if there is a way to view the iphones screen on a bigger screen like a computer monitor.

i know of veency but isnt that jailbreak only?

bytethese

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2007
Unfortunately Apple will not "let" you do this with your iPhone.

Luckily there's a jailbroken app that will allow you to display your iPhone's screen over a video cable on a TV. I'm uncertain of the name or if it works with 3.0 or not however.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.