Video CAmra not working?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SCHLEGELBAGLE, Nov 2, 2010.

1. SCHLEGELBAGLE macrumors newbie

Hello,

i recently bought an ipod tocuh 4g and the video camera dose not see to be working, it takes pictures and stuff fine but when i switch the switch tot he video reeorder the camera app frezzes up after i hit the recod button and i have to go home to get out of the app. Dose any opne else have this happinging or know a fix for it!!!!

Ps. I am jailbroken on ios 4.1

Thanks,

~Austin

2. FubsyGamr macrumors regular

Unfortunately, my iPod Touch is not Jailbroken, so I can't be too much help, but I can say that this is one of the understood risks of Jailbreaking your iPod/iPhone.

I sincerely hope you get it fixed, but if not, you should have understood the risks of jailbreaking by yourself when you did so.

3. eddy2099 macrumors member

Did the problem occurs before it was jailbroken ? Perhaps you can shut off all the apps you have in the background and test it again. It might be the possibility that it ran out of RAM or something is interfering with it.

I supposed if it is still under warranty, you could bring it down to the Apple Service Center to have them check.

4. SCHLEGELBAGLE thread starter macrumors newbie

before

the problem was there before i jailbroke it i thought it would go away and i just restored it and the porblem presists NY SUGGESTOIONS?

5. eddy2099 macrumors member

If that is the case, bring it down to the apple service center, it may be a lemon unit.