Video comparison

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mactastic91, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Mactastic91, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011

Mactastic91 macrumors newbie

This isn't my video but I found this while browsing YouTube.

It's kind of boring in the beginning but it shows basic everyday use of the 2010/2011 baseline side by side such as boot, shutdown, opening word, Photoshop. pretty good video.

2. simsaladimbamba

Are you sure you gave us the proper link? I get nowhere really, just some YT site with links to four other videos, totally unrelated to the MBP.

Example: Video comparison between 2010 and 2011 MBP

3. Mactastic91, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011

Mactastic91 thread starter macrumors newbie

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abWPKoztkkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeez, I apologize, Im only have an iPhone so that was a mobile link. Just a second.

Not sure if that link works either but if anyone can help out search Blake cottington on YouTube and it will be obvious which video it is. Jeez my 2nd dAy on this forum and I'm about to get lynched lol. Just trying to share The love.

Works peace! Lol

4. simsaladimbamba

Okay, this link (fullscreen window/tab) seems to be working: http://www.youtube.com/embed/abWPKoztkkE

And why do you think you get lynched? You posted a thread with a non working link and I just provided you with that information in order for you to fix it.
    Or are you alluding to the "thread title" comment? Your thread title is kind of vague, especially if you can add the additional information, as "video comparison" can mean a lot of things.
    Anyway, maybe your next entry will work.