Video Converter For Power PC??

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by Tha Mac God, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Tha Mac God macrumors newbie

Anyone know a video converter for an older version of mac, i tried about 10 converters all of them did not install. Than i even tried handbrake and all it did was crash everytime i tried to convert a file. So if anyone has any other suggestions to add feel free, i really appreciate it. Thanx

2. Wildy macrumors 6502

3. Tha Mac God thread starter macrumors newbie

Man this didn't work either, it says the components are outdated. I already have a converter that works which is ''FLV'' but it doesn't convert TS files. This is frustrating:mad:

4. rjcalifornia macrumors 6502a

rjcalifornia

How about this?

http://www.squared5.com/

5. woodhaoji macrumors newbie

I already have a converter that works which is ''FLV'' but it doesn't convert TS files.[​IMG]

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

OP. Help us help you by telling us what version of OS X you are using and what Mac you are running it on.

Any suggestions we make are shots in the dark when we don't have that information.

Also. Do you have Perian installed?

7. Swampus macrumors 6502

Swampus

Maybe provide some more specific details. Which model PowerPC? What version of MacOS? What version of Handbrake did you try? If trying to rip from encrypted DVD, did you also have an VLC installed? What version of VLC? If version 2.X of VLC, did you also install libdvdcss (as described here)?

8. kalel77 macrumors member