Video download trouble... please help :)

Discussion in 'iPod' started by lannis, Aug 6, 2007.

1. lannis macrumors newbie

Hi all. I would be so greatful for someones help. Since I bought my Ipod Video I frequesntly purchase videos from Itunes. Recently, I purchased 8 diffent videos-- ranging from television shows to movies, etc... The problem is that I cannot download anything fromthe Itunes store. Each time Itunes goes to download the items that I have purchased I receive an error message 8008 for each of the items as follows:

"There was a problem downloading “________”.
    Parts of the file seems to be corrupted. To redownload the file, choose “Check for Purchases” from the Store menu."

The thing is that this happens with any videos that I purchase now, so I doubt that they are all currupted. Could this be an issue with my settings or something? Maybe I am a bit clueless, but it is quite frustrating that I have spent alot of $ on things that I can't actually watch The problem doesn't happen with regularmusic downloads.

Any help is VERY GREATLY appreciated.

2. zblaxberg Guest

zblaxberg

are you sure your internet connection is up and running? I've had that when the airport is turned off and I forgot to turn it back on.

3. lannis thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I am able to access the internet while trying to do the downloads....Ijust can't figure out the issue....