Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
I fear some heads will explode in the first 25 mins because some folk can't take people being honest about what they like and don't like on iPhone compared to android devices.

With that said its a real review. I liked it. He is a BEAST reviewer.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
I fear some heads will explode in the first 25 mins because some folk can't take people being honest about what they like and don't like on iPhone compared to android devices.

With that said its a real review. I liked it. He is a BEAST reviewer.

Or just regard it as just another opinion on the Internet.

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
I don't get the whole S pen & back button thing with Android. I admit the S pen is cool. But every time an android user demos the s pen to me it seems like it takes longer to complete a task than just using a finger or typing. Plus I see serious lags in the functionality.

There is some android functionality that I'd like iPhones to have. But none of the functionality is a deal breaker. I will always have iphone.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Flossy is one of the best reviewers hands down, he speaks about real usage and real world using the device, not so commercial and generic like everyone else.

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
It's yo boy Floss! I thought he was going to be annoying to listen to but it was entertaining. I just fast forwarded here and there. The lag on the droids is unbearable to me for multitasking. I wish Apple or (anyone) could introduce true multitasking without lag. Seems weird that in this day in age no one has nailed it yet.

TheDoubler55

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2011
This guys video was awesome and to the point, I even subsribed to his channel and might join in on one of his amazon warrior videos. Sounds like fun lol..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.