Video iPod Touch for next year?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deadstone, Sep 15, 2007.

1. deadstone macrumors newbie

ok .... we've come so far .... the iPod Touch (basically an iPhone without the phone!) looks fantastic .... only missing an email client and Push email support as far as I can see...

But any thoughts on when I'll be able to buy a video iPod Touch with push email and 250 GB for video/photos/music on board?

This has got to be the way they're heading - I reckon next year or the year after we'll see a convergence of devices in some way ...

Anyone has views on this?

Philip

2. wongulous macrumors 6502a

Don't forget that you can't add, move, change/edit, or delete calendar events. There's also the current question of whether or not new contact entries sync back correctly, though that may just be a software bug instead of a feature omission.

3. rubeeen macrumors member

eh i dont see 250gb unless they continue with the classic ipod. people are already beggining to do away with hard disk drives for flash drives instead [i remember even reading that ide drives are being discontinued, RIP!]. flash drives faster, consume less power, and they're more reliable. and as of now i think the biggest flash memory is maybe 90gb? and even that is really expensive [$40,000]

i think maybe in the next 2 years we'll start to see a nice leap in flash memory.