Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benbour

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
i have a 5g 30 gb ipod video, to convert my .avi's i use IMTOO ipod video converter..it works pretty good. the thing is though, i converted braveheart...its in 2 parts cuz its a long movie and i added them both to itunes but only braveheart cd2 gets added, cd1 does not show up in the library, i tried converting it over again but still no go, if anyone has had this problem b4 and can help me out, it would be much appreciated.

second problem...i believe this to be no fault of the ipod but some movies i have are terrible for audio quality, the voices keep going off and its a huge piss off, i have seen methods of fixing the audio with a program in order to avoid downloading the movie over and over until a good version is finally found, anyone with experience in this matter also, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

benbour

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
ok so, i think the videos are fine when played on the computer, perhaps the audio gets messed up when i put them through the conversion using imtoo ipod video converter...does anyone reccommend a good converting program...besides nero.

also. does anyone know where i can get some cool free games for ipod?

white 5g video

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.