Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
lol

the echo is trippy,

"we're in the middle of a macbook launch right now"

really?!? one would never know with no stock at any store.

"demand has been overwhelming!" even one person asking about something not available is technically overwhelming. shoulda said "with that, order online. or order at best buy.com"

dang, all of 10 seconds spent discussing rMB. watch availability is going to be a fail too judging by the wait times online already and Angela's nervousness.

kingofwale

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
what pisses me off is how they communicate this information throughout apple.

* up until April 9th I've been told varioius sources (Apple store, Apple chat) that there will be selling them in store on 10th

* when 10th comes around, nobody knows what's going on

*whenever you ask a store, it tells you they have noo idea when it's coming if at all.

*nobody seems to know what's going on, Online chats can't check store, store can't check other store...

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
I don't know who to point the finger to whether it's supply or retail or someone else but all I know is that I, and many others, bought from Best Buy and had a smooth and pleasant shopping experience there where there were display models and stock to purchase. I can't say the same about the Apple Store where there were display models and when asked about stock, the employees jumped onto the computer that I was looking at to go to Apple.com and check the shipping times and excitedly tell me that I could order online. The perky attitude when telling me that I can order online while I'm in a physical store and wait about a month for delivery really made it worse.

vanimal

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
I HAVE to post this lol. All in good fun, hope I don't get in trouble :) I edited out the "B" word :)

The Chapelle show was such a great show!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68000
Apr 19, 2015
I don't know about you guys but this time round the product releases were a bit of a downer. I don't mean the products themselves, but the atmosphere at the apple stores Ive been to. It must be hard for the employees to deal with this.

saifrc

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2010
I think it's no coincidence that Angela Ahrendts' advice to employees is the same advice that employees are giving to customers: look online for the latest info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.