Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbleonelli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2017
Hi!

Since I installed High Sierra DP 4, i cannot playback any video on iTunes (12.7) or Quicktime Player. I can hear the sound, but I get a green screen.

Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks!

conradwt

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2005
Hi!

Since I installed High Sierra DP 4, i cannot playback any video on iTunes (12.7) or Quicktime Player. I can hear the sound, but I get a green screen.

Thanks!

I'm experiencing the same issue here and I'm wishing that they can roll out a fix sooner rather later.

Jul 4, 2015
Paris
Apple is too busy collecting your personal data to bother with things like video playback or decent macOS or Windows drivers to fully support your computer's hardware. Their leadership are too busy counting their stock earnings to notice our pesky problems.

Be let's be patient...every year they release the most "advanced operating system in the world". In the next release they might support video features on par with Windows 7.

Maybe.

nekton1

macrumors 65816
Apr 15, 2010
Asia
Hi!

Thanks!
[doublepost=1501300895][/doublepost]Data on mac model might help get a response!
[doublepost=1501300986][/doublepost]
I'm experiencing the same issue here and I'm wishing that they can roll out a fix sooner rather later.

Which Mac—the MBP or the MP?

mikecalderone

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2015
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
[doublepost=1501300895][/doublepost]Data on mac model might help get a response!
[doublepost=1501300986][/doublepost]

Which Mac—the MBP or the MP?

I have noticed that The customer release beta 3 has issues has this issue. I have a 2013 MacBook pro and in iTunes I can't play a HD movie. I get a green screen, but I can hear the audio. I can play a 720p video, so it's only the 1080p HD Movies.

burgman

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2013
Apple is too busy collecting your personal data to bother with things like video playback or decent macOS or Windows drivers to fully support your computer's hardware. Their leadership are too busy counting their stock earnings to notice our pesky problems.

Be let's be patient...every year they release the most "advanced operating system in the world". In the next release they might support video features on par with Windows 7.

Maybe.
Skimming posts again? it's a wait for it... Beta

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.