Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JRoque092

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2016
So I've had my Jet Black iPhone 7+ 128GB for a little over two weeks now, still lightning fast and no issues with the phone (hissgate etc).

But I have noticed with Instagram videos or facebook videos, and once in a while YouTube my videos tend to freeze up and stop every other second or take a bit longer to load. (Instagram is the worst with the freezing)

I have T-Mobile so I thought maybe it's a network thing, but it happens even when my service is great. I have unlimited data and I don't abuse it so I'm not sure if maybe they're slowing my speeds or what...

Anyone else have this issue or know if it's directly related to my carrier or phone?

When I had my 6+ and a video would take long to load or would start to freeze I'd just reopen it and have no issues, now it freezes up every other second until it's fully played through once. Then I can watch it a second time with no issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.