video playlist on iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by duckman, Dec 27, 2007.

1. duckman macrumors newbie

I have looked around google and this forums but I can't seem to find out how to get video playlist on my iPod is this feature Avalible or has it been removed.I have many playlist pre made and want to be able to use them with my new large screen iPod so I can better keep track of my video any help or information would be great

2. alanpgh macrumors newbie

I have the same problem with video playlists. They do not work on my iPod Touch Same problem with Apple TV.

Do video playlists work on the nano or the classic?

Thanks,
    Alan

3. alanpgh macrumors newbie

4. duckman thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the reply hopefully this will be fixed in the next sofwear update,I don't see why it would not be added or fixed eventually

5. arcticmonkey227 macrumors member

If you go under the TV shows tab for your iPod touch, you can choose to sync selected TV shows or selected playlists. Maybe this can sync the playlists you need?

6. wesg macrumors regular

wesg

That works, but we want to be able to view TV Show playlists on the device, not just the computer.

7. lilfellabob macrumors newbie

i think i got playlists....

Hey ppl, i have been looking for a way to make some sort of playlist for videos/movies, as i want to organize all eposodes of tv shows (and not have them in one list). I think ive worked it out, in itunes make your ipod auto sync (i dont lyk it normally but seems ntb) and create a smart playlist i think that one of these with videos will create a movie playlist as it did for the 'music vidoes' one for me. Im not 100% sure as im still testing it now:p
    Just thought id let you know
    lilfellabob
    hmm maybe it only works for music video....

8. Nickelz92 macrumors member

Yeah, I also noticed that. The only actual "video playlists" on the touch are the grouped podcasts, TV shows, Movies, etc. But I could easily see how that sorting wouldn't suffice.

I'd be disappointed if 2.0 didn't address every software complaint (the majority 's chief complaints, to clear that up... like video playlists, etc.)

9. macfanboy macrumors 6502a

coulda sworn there was a blog post somewhere saying it was in 2.0, but i DONT know for sure

10. Kane2TheResQ macrumors newbie

11. lshurtleff macrumors newbie

video playlist

I have created a video playlist of my favorite tv shows by using the smart playlist function. If you have a show that has the same name, then you can create a smart playlist that includes all those shows. I works great!!!!