Video playlists in iOS 6?

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
is there the ability to create video playlists in iOS 6? On my iPhone 4S I had video playlists though I had go through the music app to access them. When I upgraded to the iPhone 5 all my playlists transferred over but the video playlists are empty. Is it possible to get them back? Also why aren't video playlists supported via the video app? To me being able to organize videos into playlists is a no brainier.

Baklava

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2010
Germany
Wanted to post the same question here. I have a large video library shared over Home Sharing. All videos are just in one list and I'm tired of scrolling through it.

jkauff

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
Wanted to post the same question here. I have a large video library shared over Home Sharing. All videos are just in one list and I'm tired of scrolling through it.
HD Player Pro has playlists. It's $3, but well worth it. It plays just about any video or audio format, and the videos look better than on the Apple player.

Assuming your videos are MP4, it will do hardware-accelerated playback, too.

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
HD Player Pro has playlists. It's $3, but well worth it. It plays just about any video or audio format, and the videos look better than on the Apple player.

Assuming your videos are MP4, it will do hardware-accelerated playback, too.
Thanks I'll check this out. Wish Apple would add video playlists to iOS though. :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.