Video Podcasts obvious todo on the Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by duraace, Oct 3, 2007.

1. duraace macrumors member

Just a suggestion for new comers to the Touch. Check out the list of Video Podcasts available through the iTunes store. Click subscribe and set Podcasts on the Touch to sync with the latest unread, and you have a fantastic free source for all kinds of informative and entertaining videos to watch on the Touch, every time you synce.

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

3. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

I would like to download podcasts from various website just like I do on my palm.......hopefully.

is there any hackers targeting mobileSafari and make it able to download anything?

4. aft macrumors regular

theres a podcast for everything! Just take a look. i really hope applelets us sync podcasts through through the wifi itunes store aoon

5. hdhanani macrumors member

Dude diggnation and gigaom... just a few under revision3...

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Yeah, yeah, but how many video podcasts actually have broadcast television production values? And why on earth would I want a Diggnation video podcast?

7. plinden macrumors 68040

plinden

DLTV. Some foodie video podcasts (Stump the Chef, Gordon Ramsey's video podcast - these won't play on iPods though, they're HD). NASA news.

8. Multimedia macrumors 603

Multimedia

Can You Play Flash Video From Websites On Touch or Not?

Anyone get the Flash Plug-In to work on their Touch yet? My son says his iPhone can play my Flash Video on my Video Podcast website. But others say they can't. What gives?

9. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Channel Frederator is the only vidcast i followed... free independent cartoons!

10. shoelessone macrumors 6502

11. metaphore macrumors newbie

12. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I downloaded the Attack of the Show! podcasts. There are 800 of them, all video :eek: Will I ever find the time to watch them all and stay caught up?

13. metaphore macrumors newbie

What are some other Video podcasts you all are watching? I'm a big watcher of vidcasts, but a bunch of the ones I regularly watch have stopped putting out episodes and I need some new ones to add to the list.

So what are your favorite Video podcasts?

14. MacsAttack macrumors 6502a

I guess it depends on what you are looking for...

I use Adobe Illustrator alot, but had never done much with the rest of the creative suite software - a little light Photoshop was about it. There are a wealth of video podcasts that cover PhotoShop and InDesign. Real useful stuff for anyone who wants to get into using the software. And it is all free. Just being able to "look over teh shoulder" of the experts can teach you more in 10 minutes than you could ever get out of a book or other tutorial.

A quick look at iTunes tells me that at the moment I have over 5 days worth of video podcasts on these topics... :eek: