Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
They are mixed in with the regular podcasts on iTunes. Unfortunately, there is not currently an easy way to tell whether it's an audio podcast or a video one. (At least that I know of.)

If anyone knows differently, please inform all of us...otherwise, perhaps we could list our favorite video podcasts and kind of create a "best of" list right here?

hotwire132002

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2004
Cadillac, MI
tobefirst said:
They are mixed in with the regular podcasts on iTunes. Unfortunately, there is not currently an easy way to tell whether it's an audio podcast or a video one.

I just flipped over to the podcasts on iTunes, and there's a "video podcasts" section right at the top.

mcmav37

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
cube said:
Where are the video podcasts?

Well, right now the top scrolling section on the Podcast page is "Video Podcasts." I don't think that is an all encompassing list, but maybe just new ones.

Also, if it is a video podcast, it has the little TV icon next to the title in the name column.

I'm sure pretty soon there will be an easier way to search specifically for video podcasts as they are sure to proliferate like mad now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.